I had to work a lot for $DAYJOB on july, so I focused on small easy things that are still nice to enhance.
- Merged and deployed a new version of afpy.org based on sqlite (instead of XML) by Seluj78.
- Tried starting an AFPy meetup for july but holidays not helping, it did not happen.
- Organized a Python Documentation Translation Meetup.
- Slowly working on bpo-42238 by enhancing rstlint here and here.
- Fixed small errors in the documentation here, here, and here.
- Fixed the erroneous presence of a
/en/in the docs.python.org sitemap.
- python-docs-fr now use its own cpython clone instead of relying on the using having its own.
- Wrote an OpenAPI spec for the kisee API.
- Fixed 4 small issues in the exercises checker.
- Open-sourced my french teaching resources under the CC-BY license.