CPython core developer, independent Python trainer, working part-time for meltygroup.
- My talks
- My projects
- Translating the Python documentation in French.
- Teaching Python and Cybersecurity at supinternet.
- Teaching Python at CRI Paris.
- Building an online Python exercises platform: Hackinscience.
- Python teacher at Makina-Corpus.
- turtl-backup A tool to backup a turtl / framanotes account.
- logtop a realtime log line analzer, Debian packaged.
- pipe A Python module enablig a sh like infix syntax (using pipes).
- vt100-emulator A headless terminal emulator in C89.
- 99 other projects on my github.
- My CV
- My ssh key
- My gpg key
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rick Cook - The Wizardry Compiled (1989) -
"Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen." - Edward V. Berard -
"Refactoring is like doing the washing up after cooking." - @tobyparkins -