- Migrated French Python channels from
Libera.Chatfollowing an hostile takeover (lots of links to update here and here...).
- Helped organize the monthly En attendant la PyCon Fr, we had a presentation on copier, on friendly and on
- Organized a monthly Python Translation Workshop, around 10 people gathered.
- Setup a sync bot between Discord and IRC while we're experimenting with Discord.
- The french translation of Python hit
50.0%for the first time.
- Fixed an error in http.server documentation.
- Fixed a random.uniform example imprecision.
- Opened 5 PR on the french translation, 3 get merged.
- Fixed an IndexError and enhanced a logging messgage in PyDocTeur.fg
- Made docsbuild script stop on the first failing command.
- Tried to revive an old mailing list about Python Iterators, (because there's link to it in the PEPs) but failed.
- Enhanced a lot of correction messages on HackInScience (65 commits).
- Fixed #54: One can now click
Runon exercises using files and have the actual files.
- Teams are now ordered by a less dumb algorithm.
- Fine-tuned server configuration to get A+ on both observatory.mozilla.org and ssllabs.com.
- HackInScience hit
10_000monthly successfully resolved exercices!